Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wanted to share :)

As I just said in the blog before, I was going to do my bible study (that my oh, so amazing husband wrote, or copied out the love dare not quite sure. None the less still awesome for sharing it.), anyways well I have been going threw alot of changing this year, and about forgiving people that I help grudges with for a long time. I knew as a individual I was struggling emotionaly, and I have been doing alot to better myself. To fix all the wrongs and make them all rights:) Well there was a passage I wanted to share.

Love will lead you to forgive instead of holding a grudge. To be grateful instead of greedy. TO be content rather than rushing into more debt. Love encourages you to be happy when someone else succeeds rather than lying awake at night with envy. Love says "share the inheritance" rather than "fight with your relatives."  It reminds you to prioritize your family rather than sacrifice them for a promotion at work. In each decision, love ultimately lowers your stress and helps you release the venom that can build up inside. It then sets up your heart to respond to your spouse with patience and encouragement rather than anger and exasperation.

Isn't that beautifully written, just leads me to believe that although I know that spiritually and emotionally I know that it takes work, but I know that it will be all worth it to be that better person. :)

No comments: