Saturday, January 16, 2010

School Day 8:)



So, lys has been quite the character trying to get to take a picture for me in the mornings before school, so I did it after and got a CUTE result :)


I just love her, she is always so happy when I come and pick her up.  My pretty has ALSO been asking to use the potty at home, and at school. Thought I would brag a little there :)
...................................................................
So I done so well this past week eating and work, and not spending ANY unnessary money. WOOT WOOT.. GO ME!!
THEN I WENT TO TARGET.. :(
those who didnt know, YES sitting at home for 3 years kinda makes you have a shopping prob.
LOL.. 88 dollars later; although most of every thing I got was for brandons surprise valentines package, and they had lys's pants for 3:50 I could pass that up. So there went 80 dollars down the drain. I think im gonna take the necklace back though. I got a big pearl necklace for my valentines boudoir pics im going to include in this lovely package.. And to my fellow navy wives.. If u ever wanna do this im your gal.  :) PLEASE dont tell anyone my little surprise, I truely want it to be a surprise. SO I will have to share my little project once im finished.
...................................................................
On another note, I still have been continting to do my bible studies in the morning, I get up at 6:30 to do it also. Been eating my toast, and drinking my water, and V8 splahes. I am very proud of myself. Its been almost 2 weeks now that I have been doing this. I just have to learn that when I get some I need to NOT inhale the whole 2-liter of pepsi incle water while I am at home too. Well Im gonna go do my bible study, and clean a little so it is done and I dont have to do it later. After that Lys and I are going to venture to the mall, target, and walmart. (Everyone pray I have strength to NOT spend too much money.)
Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.


No comments: