Monday, January 18, 2010

Gotta vent

This is where I have a hard time with my faith...I know that god tells us that with love everything is possible, even forgiving people. I know this is true as I have witnessed it, but I just dont understand how some people can not care. How am I just suppose to accept the fact that brandons parents dont care about us, and then try to twist and manipulate the situation when they are confonted about it.  WELL to be completly honest I think they are full of crap, and its VERY self-ish. It angers me that they dont wanna know what she is doing, or how she is doing now that brandon is deployed. I could care less what they think of me, but its there ONE AND ONLY grandchild. Shes so amazing in my eyes, I just dont understand how people dont care to watch her grow up like I do. Ok.. so my parents cant see her all that often too but if I dont call them every like 2 days they start getting all ansy, and wondering what were doing. They can tell you exactly what shes doing, how shes doing in daycare, if shes starting to potty, what kind of words she saying, what kinda toys shes into..  and alyssa can tell you what person she is talking to on the phone. I mean COME ON. GRR.. Its not the dang hard to pick up the phone and call someone. They even have a ability to webcam, have we done that NOPE.. therefore when alyssa is older and doesnt know who they are OH WELL.. NOT MY PROBLEM. Ok, now I can move on with my forgivness process, now that I have expressed the way I feel thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your ILs. :( I hope they call or try and communicate soon. You're right--when Alyssa is older, they will regret it and that's not your problem. They are only hurting themselves by doing this. (((hugs)))