Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Award!!



I found this from Kelli over at Kandid Kelli ( who's blog I love to read, and you would too ). Something to maye bring a smile to your face, and make u rember some things you are thankful for.

Here are the "rules":

1. Copy and paste the award.
2. Link to the person who sent it to you.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Nominate other bloggers and stop by their blogs to let them know.



1. Alyssa Marie..  I can say this again and again untill im blue in the face, shes the best thing thats ever happend to me. I never though my heart could beat outside my chest, but it does everyday. Shes so amazing, in every way possible. It breaks my heart to hear people say they never what childern, casue they will never get to expierence what I do every day.

2. Photographs  I love photography with a passion, maybe this is why I love this so much. I can look at pictures all day everyday. Looking back on memories just brings a smile to my face, and any given moment.

3. Waking up with the windows open  AHH.. I absolutly LOVE this.. Its so calmin to me, to feel that cool crisp morning air on my face.

4.Pepsi...  theres nothing better to drink in the morning. Or all day actually.. ha I need to be drinking water I kno, I kno!!

5.Country Music  theres something about it, that calms me. I think I can almost relate to every country song out there. I love it and it will always be a part of me no MATTER what.

6.  Being crafty/making things  Something about a challenge of weather or not I can make or do something that thrills me. Once I accomplished it I dont do unless I need to again.

7. Waking up to a clean house  oh my! Nothing can start my morning off better, than waking up and everything neat and tidy the way it is suppose to be.

8.Reading  I love to curl up and read a good book. I for some reason ALWAYS cry expecially when its a good book, I guess it just means im really into it or emotional.. ha ha

9.  Getting my toes/nails done Some people like to tan, I love to get my toes done.. Nails just make me feel pretty, but getting my toes done just give me all the joy, and for a while after too.

10. Spending good quality with family/friends  Nothing in life is more important than making memories, or spending time with people that mean the most to you. You can always have the things you want all the time, but the memories you make will always be with you.

No comments: