Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not me Monday, ON TUESDAY!!!

 





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
 
*I did NOT spend 40 bucks at dicks wings friday night on dinner, and my shirt to check off my number 90 on my 101. SEE

*Alyssa and I did NOT get up sat morning and shop from 9-4:30, Finally NOT finding our homecomming dresses FINALLY. I Alyssa was NOT just the best baby I could have asked for. AHH, I love her.

*We did NOT have lunch with the neighbor, at my NOT so FAVORITE place either.

*On the way home she was NOT completly pooped.


*We did NOT have just plain yellow rice for dinner cause we were too tired to do anything.

*Sunday on the nice day we did NOT waste the day cleaning, and napping, and doing much needed house work.

Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

No comments: