Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random rantings :)

Things have been pretty mello around here lately. Nothing new is really happening other than, lys being sick.

Took her to the doc this am and they loaded her up on LOTS of meds so hopefully I will have my happy baby  toddler back here soon. :)


(this is my sick baby.. LOL)

I am working really hard this week to keep my house clean so its not so bad this weekend. And so far so good its going quite well for me :)

 I have been having to keep carli (my annoingly shy, scared, aggervating border collie that I rescued from the pound) on a leash cause she has been running away. :( She does not like it to say the least. I dont know what else to do though.

I made lima beans and rice for dinner yesterday, and it SO SO good. I have to say it was by far the best pot I have ever made. :) I so ate 3 WHOLE bowls. LOL lets say my stomache was NOT too thrilled about that this morning. LOL

Im super excited about this weekend, Were going out for meggers B-day woot woot. Its gonna be super super fun :)

This is all for now. Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

No comments: