Monday, February 8, 2010

"Not me monday"




 

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

-I didnt decided sat afternoon, that I needed to rearrange a little bit, by going to buy a new computer desk, and had 3 men move this heavy box, in my buggie (YES I SAID BUGGIE, whatcha gonna do about it?!? LOL) in my car, and into my house. Where it is still sitting there unfinished.

-I did not have a total fit whenever i found out that my cat was pissing under the bed saturday night, and ran like a mad woman moving furniture to catch the little shit to throw his happy ass outside, at one oclock in the morning. Then my dog ran away.

-I did not get mad then after calling her like 10 a million times, in my night gown in the cold air..at ONE in the morning. (ALL WHILE my neighbors are partying it up outside) SO no I did not leave her outside to run like a wild dog, for the drunk neighbors to later bring her home. NOPE NOT ME...

-Sunday morning as I was taking the bed apart to DEEP clean the carpet, I did NOT find a hole where the cats ripped the box spring, to crawl up there and shit in my bed.... to answer your question no I didnt flip my lid and just lay on my bed crying, wishing I could get a break..

-Last night I did not decided at the last mintue that tidying up the house was not important, after the bad weekend I had at home.. so I went to a get together with some friends.Nope not me.

What did u "NOT DO" this weekend?

No comments: