Friday, September 24, 2010

30 Days of me: Day 20

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future.

This one is actually hard for me because I dont know how my future is determined to be. I dont know whats going to happen with my marriage. There fore all I can really say is I hope that whoever it may be, has to love and accept me and alyssa as there own. They have to be funny, and love to cuddle yet keep me on my toes. I want them to be strong willed so I dont push them over so much, (I have been there done that. I have the want to control lots of situations..) sooo I need someone to tell me when I get to get my panties out of a wad and breathe.. I love to stay active, but yet has the want to have lazy sundays at home from time to tome. ♥

No that I have just explained my prince and shinning armor.. if anyone finds him.. tell him to call me..
XOXOXO

Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

No comments: