Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 12 & 13...

..because im a slacker!

Day 12- How you found out about blogger and why you have one

A friend of mine from Kandid Kelli, use to post her blog alot and I use to read it all the time, you can too here. I wanted to do the 1001 things to do in 101 days, you can read that here. I also felt like this year was going to be big for me, and I wanted to remember it all. What a better way to do it then to blog about things that happen in your everyday life. I thought it was a fabulous idea, and I am very thankful that I done it.

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
 
To be honest, Im having a really hard time with this challenge today! I dont have noone to write. I tried a few possibilties, but it just does feel right. I try not to hold a grudge, and I let things go way to easily, so thats why this is hard for me. Im really sorry that I cant go threw with it, BUT if I come up with anything I will be sure to edit it. :) Thanks
 
Thanks for joining this journey we call life.

No comments: