Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Days of me: Day 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

Hmm.. although I think this post is kind of lame im going to do it anyways..

I have often before mentioned my love for music, and how it helps me get in touch with my feelings and emotions. Therefore, I listen to certain things at certain times..

*Mostly when im happy I listen to some R&B, some hip hop, something I can crank up and move with  :)
*Sad is when I listen to any kind of some that is related to the problem, whats making me feel that way..
*Bored... LOL.. anything that is mostly on the radio
*Hyped I love to go back to the good ole days rap, and R&B.
*When im mad or pissed.. I dont wanna talk to anyone or listen to anything..


Thanks for joining this journey we call life.

No comments: