Wednesday, September 22, 2010

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Plans, dreams, and goals..
Since everything has really changed, I can say that im not living by any currently.
All I want is to be happy and to raise my daughter in a happy home, where shes surrounded by nothing but love, and support.
I do have my 101. I guess you can call that a goal that I am working towards.
As far as dreams, Its more than likely the same as any girl. I just wanna fall in love, and have more babies, and actually have a home.. MY home. Like a normal, happy, and healthy life.
Goals of mine may include: Get a new car within like a year or two... Pay off MAJOR debt (thanks b!)...Make more money.. Have more babies one day...


Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

No comments: