Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 to the 6!


The day after Christmas my love bean turned a whopping 26! I am so overly happy that this makes the 2nd birthday I have gotten to celebrate with him. 

With that im going to say that I could not be happier without you in my life. I have said over and over again that I would not be where I am today with out you. You truly are a amazing man Gregory Chaney. We are lucky girls over here to get to spend everyday with you. 

ANYWAYS! I decided back in oct that I wanted to surprise him with a small party a few weeks before his birthday! Thank you for everyone that helped. Everyone met us LaNopolera where we were "going to dinner with sage and desirae" 
 It was a awesome surprise that I almost busted myself
 on a few times. After that we set off to go bowl a few rounds. 
Here a few photos from the event!
 
 
 
 

Ok, so maybe that was more than just a few photos. It truly was a great time with my love, and he has a smile on his face was stuck for days. I love you baby love. I hope 26 is a great year for you :)

No comments: