Monday, December 19, 2011

a little christmas!

Whew, its been a rough, AMAZING busy, busy month with starting my new job, going to NC, and all of our awesome seasonal parties. I am going to try to blog once every day this week so I can tell you all about it, till then here is a fun little Christmas survey i got from here:



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
 Hot chocolate with marshmallows! 

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa leaves his gifts wrapped in a santa bag beside the tree!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I love white lights, this year greg got to help so he choose cool white led :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, we don't. Not this year!

5. When do you put your decorations up? This year we put everything up the day we came home from NC which was the Sunday after thanksgiving :)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I am a sucker for a good salty Ham on Christmas! 
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I always loved how we would always go to my grandmothers for Christmas eve and all be together with family. 
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? One year my dad was putting together my trampoline and it was raining and windy and after my mom got so upset that I saw him i knew since then that santa was the parento's

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes! We usually open one gift on Christmas Eve, and that is Pjs!! 

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights, ornaments and a big bow on top.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, since I live in fl and never get any! hehe
   
 12. Can you ice skate? Absolutely not! I would love to learn though.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite present was my first digital camera from my daddy.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family. 

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? 
Chessecake! 

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening pajamas Christmas eve, then baking some cookies for Santa. We also love our elf on a shelf, nixie!

17. What tops your tree? A big bow!!

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. I LOVE giving. Receiving is always nice too but I love to make people around me happy.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? YUM! 

20. Favorite Christmas show? I love all the Christmas movies.

21. Saddest Christmas Song? Is there such thing as sad Christmas songs.

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is you, and the whole nsync Christmas album

Tomorrow i'm gonna post all about the trip to NC!! Stay Tuneddddd!!

No comments: