Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On more new years resolutions :)

Let me start off by saving I have created a horrible routein. Every day after we get home from work/schoool I have always put lyssa on a show so I can wind down, and start making dinner. Well now its a must for my girl.

Soo, im going to try and stop that. Im gonna try to get some "homework" in. :) Maybe come home, catch up with mickey & minnie, or oso for that matter for about 30 mins and try to get my girl to do some homework with mama for the other 30 mins untill dinner is done. She loved to draw and color so why not :)

For christmas she got this awesome preschooler workbook.

Im hoping that we can work on a section a week.

Also, I dont know if anyone has noticed my slackerism, thats been going on but I have no worked on my 101 in quite sometime. (you can see that here)

In order to get back on target im going to be picking and choosing a few things a week to accomplish.
Numbers to work on are... #6, 14, 15, 30, 60, 64, 70, 73, 85, 95
So wish me luck:)

Thanks for joining this journey we call life.

No comments: