Monday, January 3, 2011

... 2011

GOODBYE 2010!!!
HA HA

One day 1 of 2011, It was quite the emotional day for me. It was the first day I had to share my baby OVERNITE with her father, and share her birthday. It really blew, BIG ONES!
The day before she was with him all day, but she got to come home that nite. Overnite, is something totally different. I actually caught myself looking at the fish aquarium for about 15 mins. I just dont know what to do with myself without my baby. Its always just been her and I, due to BD (baby daddy) always out to sea, or duty or something navy affiliated. OOh well we got threw it, and I know that she enjoyed every minute of being with her father, so thats really all that matters.

Im soo happy that 2010 is over, im sad to see that my baby is getting bigger and smarter thou. 2010 was a hard year for me. VERY hard! I knew that it would be something big, and im thankful that everthing happend. Honestly I could have done without the motorcycle accident  But all-in-all everything has once again made me who I am today. I am soo happy to see 2011, its the beginning of something new. It gives me the chance to fall in love all over, and meet amazing friends, and just live every day to the fullest.

Hope everyone has great goals and inspirations for 2011, and I wish you all a happy new year!

Thanks for joining this journey we call life!!


No comments: