Wednesday, December 29, 2010

... thoughts on today

Today as most of you already know.. (I mean IF we are friends on FB) I took a big step in starting my new years resolution.  Most of you all think it probley has something to do with the divorce, and part of it did. The main thing I was talking about was going to my boss and asking for a raise. To alot of you its not that big of a deal, but to me it was. This is a job that I love, but I know that a raise is much needed.

I guess with all that I had to do today, making the visitation schedule, and actually seeing on paper that I will NOT be with my baby every day and every nite like I always am got to me a little. Being that my first weekend is coming up. This weekend. On her birthday :( My girl will be 3 sat, and she will be spending most of the weekend with her father.  She really misses him, and will love every minute of it so that makes me happy.

So, here I sit taking in all of the events of the day. Engrossing myself in more carrot cake, and pepsi. (you know this girl LOVES her some pepsi) And I am very proud of myself for making myself uncomfortable and accomplishing something thats well overdue!

Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

1 comment:

Mikayla Lee said...

im so proud of you babe!!!!! im sorry its so hard, but you are doing your best and are deff succeeding at being an AMAZING mama!!!!!!