Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jingle bell remixxx :)

Soo today as I was driving lys to daycare she started singing..
Its nothing out of the ordinary cause my girl can bust out some lyrics, and insist on music being blasted, AND tells me NOT to sing mama!!
But today she made up her own version of a original song we all know and love around the christmas time..

Jingle Bells:

(complete silence in the car)

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way... HOME,"
"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way... HOME,"
"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way... HOME,"
repeated.. you get the point!

Its amazing how something so simple can put a HUGE smile on my face!!

Hopes everyone is having a great tuesday!! Yay for a short work week for everyone!
I know I have been slacking on the blog and I promise with the new year comes LOTS of new blogs :)

Thanks for joining this journey we call life :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Em does that too! It cracks me up! If I try to sing w.her she says "No ma me singin" I love them! Such sweet babies.

Em loves to say "this me jam" b/c she hears me say this is a jam...

Merry Christmas!

xo
-K