Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm lovin'

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

I'm gonna try to start something new, and its, " What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!"
Should be a good time.

I'm Lovin' that its football season, and we get so spend every Saturday in our GA gear.


I'm Lovin' this beautiful fall weather.

I'm Lovin'  making all these sweets, and doing lots of things with my family on the weekends. 

I'm Lovin' that I just got 50% a amazing pair of heels from justfab.com. Click here for your invite to get the 50% off deal too.
JustFabulous
I'm Lovin' that my amazing baby love went and got some work done to my truck to make it louder. Nothing sexier than a girl driving a bad a** truck, if you as me.

I'm Lovin' that our newest pup (tucker) is ringing the bell sometimes if he has to go outside to potty.

I'm Lovin' a lot of new things I found on Pinterest this morning :)

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Lastly but sure not least..
Im Lovin' 


What are YOU lovin' this week?

Found anything you love on Pinterest?
Are you following me? If not you can find me here.


Linking up with Jamie




No comments: