Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Right now at...

A little over 2 1/2 :)


-Lys loves to do what makes her happy!
-Not currently fond of clothes.
-Currently just got over her 2nd offical black eye!

July 2009                               Aug 2010

-Is very much so into girly stuff bows, and glasses, and Lots of pretty things.
-Is starting to show signs listening problems like her father, and I dont like it 1 bit.. AT ALL!
-Tells me that im the "Best mommy ever" YES!
-Says "Im sorry mommy" If shes not listneing and "hurts my feelings."
-Tells me when she is excited, and LOVE other little babies!
-Loves to say her prayers before we eat, and bed! (to her its a must)
-Has quite the attitude, but is very well mannered :)
-She LOVES to draw, I think I may just have me a little artist on my hands :)
-Does Not like when carli sleeps in her room. Tells her "NO carli, GET OUT!"
-Loves her chocolate milk, and vitamin in the morning.
-AND we have already decided that she will be a GA DAWG cheerleader for halloween, and its just perfect!


Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.


No comments: