Sunday, September 23, 2012

On a normal Thursday, the day before my birthday I got the best surprise a girl could ask for. I had finished my day of work, and picked up my girl from school because my lovely significant other had told me he would be running late.

The evening pressed on and we went for a walk and i get this random text from him that stated, " I feel like I am meeting someone off a dating website for the first time, in a non relationship kind of way." Instantly I was so mad and hurt and confused. I tried to get him to talk to me about it, and all he would say was that he would talk to me when he got home.

I left... for a longer walk. And when he got home I did not want to come back. He called me and begged me to come home, so I eventually agreed and he was waiting for me on the porch. We came in and as I was walking to my bedroom ( that's where I like to "talk" ) this amazing woman popped out the spare bedroom. Amanda Morse Jones. My best friend, that I haven't seen since the sad day she left Florida to go back home where her family lives.

Here is the video and you can hear our surprise/excitement :)



Photo: Hello, Jacksonville!!! Surprise, Happy Birthday, Lelia!!


We were happily ever after for days and days and days.

How she got here??? She was my present from my gregory. He called her and asked her if she wanted to come down and surprise me and she said yes! So he flew here here from Thursday to Tuesday!

We done so much! Movies, Starbucks, Good will, Lunch & dinner dates. We went out on the town, & got our palms read. It was utter perfection.

Photo: Magic mike!!
Photo: @lelia04 #prettygirls http://instagr.am/p/MeeGeisUMs/
Photo: Birthday night :)
Photo: With my girl!!!
Photo: Don't hate. #hottmess #jumpsuits #ross http://instagr.am/p/Mgx9GhsUAC/
Photo

Oh it was amazing, to be with her again. I'm am truly a lucky girl to have a such a great friend that we know that we don't have to chat everyday, but knows that she is always there for me no matter what.

You come back soon now ya here??







No comments: