Wednesday, July 14, 2010

UTI..... Really?

Oh so I knew that it was always possible but a little girl to get a UTI!
BUT
My baby has one, and its oh so sad. I know they hurt I have had them before, and it makes me so sad.

I just wish I could take all the pain for her. I mean my potty trained toddler is peein her pants cause she doesnt wanna go to the potty, cause she knows its gonna hurt. :( Makes me OH so sad for her.
We are currently on meds now so hopefully it starts to kick in and make my pretty all better.

Yesterday... I Failed  cooking fried porkchops, on brandons birthday! How lame is that? That NEVER happens to me. NEVER! I dont know what happend but thats totally ok. The hubby still ate it like a champ. My homemade potatoes were scrumptious thou, so I guess thats ok.

Can I tell ya I am so Ready to move. Im sooo over people being oober nosey in my life and telling people all these false accuzations. Basically OVER the navy drama, and I dont even have many navy friends. HA HA HOW the hell does that happen? Cause I use to be all in it! BLEHH

Never again. I use to be so outgoing and friendly to everyone. When we move I just wanna be all to my self. Secluded... :( I just hate all of it. I know that secluding myself will only depress me thou. I need friends, but I surely dont need that in my life.

OK OK enough about my raning and raving about stupid NAVY DRAMA!!

Im so thinking about a "new change!" I think it would be super exciting to have something new. Maybe perk up my self esteem a little ya know? Anyways I hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks for joining us in this jounrey we call life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about your little girl. I cry over UTIs, so I can't imagine how painful it is for her. :( I hope she feels better soon!